Separating the recycling and putting the bin out can be a bit of a chore, but what if better recycling and waste management could save you time and money?
What if you could:
- easily compost most of your food waste and create valuable FREE fertiliser for your plants and vegetables?
- buy less food and ensure little of it goes to waste, and save money?
- make money from old mobiles, gadgets, printer cartridges and electrical equipment rather than discarding them?
- simplify your life and get less get less unwanted mail?
- share DIY and garden equipment with friends or neighbourhood, instead of buying it for a occasional use?
- learn to mend and repair things rather than discard them?
- learn the art of upcycling and making new things from old?
- shop greener, and buy longer lasting products or that are easily upgraded, re-used or recycled
- get less packaging with your shopping and other purchases?